Monday, December 3, 2007

Business Ventures Continued

This is just a follow up on my previous blog that was written November 28, 2007. I am giving you and will continue to give viewers information on my business affairs even after the the launch. My future ventures will permit bloggers and or non bloggers to shop from my electronic stores as well as other stores that are not my own but I am promoting for mainly monetary reasons of course. Listed merchandise will include items such as clothes, baseball cards, books, magazines, digital and subscription based products. Until my own personal items are sold, the inventory will currently be 95-99% brand new. Through my electronic stores, you will be able to name your price on selected items in order to level off the playing field by allowing viewers bargaining power. The only sources of payments that will be accepted will be paypal, moneybookers, googlecheckout and authorize.net. I do this to prevent fraud and suspicion from identity theft from debit cards. So please if you are interested in buying, then register if you don't have an account with any of the payment services listed.

No comments: